POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tower : Re: Tower Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tower
From: Alain
Date: 13 Mar 2007 15:48:16
Message: <45f70e10@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 13-03-2007 11:05:
> Good work, Tim. One thing that disturbs me a bit is the sudden interruption
> of the mouldings on the right of the tower, lower half. It should integrate
> harmoniously with the body of the building, imho. To the left, with the
> indent, it mattters less, although the effect is the same.

> Thomas

I have seen such abrupt stoppings on real buildings. In fact, I've seen worst,
like the molding brutaly starting and stoping somewhere across the wall, without
starting at the edge of any roof, and totaly uncentered.

--
Alain
Q. What's the difference between Batman and Bill Gates?