POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
14 May 2024 09:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: St
Date: 9 Mar 2007 04:48:12
Message: <45f12d5c@news.povray.org>
"Markus Altendorff" <maa### [at] anthrosphinxde> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> i'm really looking forward to the new "*RTC" (whatever it's going to be
> called - as long as it's not "the competition formerly known as IRTC" ;)

   Yes, this is the plan, because for all we know, the IRTC may come back in
a few months, it's just that nobody knows what's happening. So, we either do
this to keep us trundling along, or we use Chris Casson' (kindly offered)
POVCOMP code where it will need 4 people to keep it working. Or... we do
nothing.

  Hopefully, the exact same rules will apply with the addition of a higher
file-size limit for the stills, which will now be 350kb's.

> Now this may be a bit much to ask for, but just as a thought - if you're
> going to automate the whole site anyway, could this new page accommodate
> the animations, too...?

     Yes, this is the plan too Markus.  :)

       ~Steve~