POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : Looking to the future : Re: Looking to the future Server Time
28 Apr 2024 11:05:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking to the future
From: St
Date: 8 Mar 2007 18:46:24
Message: <45f0a050$1@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:45c076e4@news.povray.org...

<snipped but read>

     Chris, I'm truly sorry that I haven't replied any sooner to your
suggestions. Personally, I think they are really good suggestions, but at
the moment, I'm really confused as to what is happening with the IRTC, and
to be honest, I'm really confused by the whole thing. It's like the pot of
gold at the end of a rainbow - you can see the rainbow, but when you get to
where you 'think' the end is, there's no pot of gold. (I've actually done
that as a kid with a beautiful full colour range rainbow, (as I know it now,
I didn't back then)).  ---> Disappointed.

     You want to show your 'hard-worked-on' image or animation, (which I'm
getting into now), as a piece of 'art' within 'these' groups. Yes, you can
post your image/animation elsewhere, but that's then segregated from here
and you have to go physically look for it and hopefully have that account or
create one to do so. (Even though we all might have to create an account for
the new comp).

    My main point of this reply is that everyone is left in limbo 'now',
which is why I'm doing what I'm doing with the help and suggestions of
others - I really and sincerely hope this is ok with you Chris. When I
create this new site (and if I have to at all), I would feel more
comfortable with your blessing. (It seems as though you are not getting the
answers that you want too).

     ~Steve~