POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : So, what are we gonna do? : Re: So, what are we gonna do? Server Time
6 May 2024 18:36:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: So, what are we gonna do?
From: St
Date: 8 Mar 2007 17:10:36
Message: <45f089dc@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:45f01e2c$1@news.povray.org...
> "Mike the Elder" <zer### [at] wyanorg> wrote in message

  The name "The Interim Pseudo IRTC / TINA CheP Ray Tracing
>> Forum" is unlikely to have potential participants submitting in droves.
>
>   You are correct, and I'm thinking that if the present competition is
> going to be a world-wide one, (as it is), then how about '3D-IRTC'? I'm
> just wondering though, are there any copyright issues with using 'IRTC'?
> Afterall, someone, at some point came up with that name, and I guess it's
> their copyright?

   Ok, being a jeweller, (as in designer, maker, blah, blah, blah), by
trade, I do know a little about copyright. ;)

     I'm thinking of dropping the 'I' to leave RTC. So I'm now thinking
along the lines of  '3D-RTC', or, it could be 'RTC-3D'

     But, I'm still hoping that someone has something to propose. So, if
anyone is thinking of a suitable name, or can adjust the above to be more
suitable, please post it, it might be just the right thing.

      ~Steve~