POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Ghost (91kb jpeg) : Re: A Ghost (91kb jpeg) Server Time
17 May 2024 00:49:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Ghost (91kb jpeg)
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 8 Mar 2007 12:27:31
Message: <45f04783$1@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge wrote:

I checked the image quickly first and I liked it but somehow missed it.
Next time reading p.b.i I read some comments and checked the image again
and told myself "whoa, this actually IS nice". The next time I read
p.b.i I checked it again and this time I also had to check who made it
(I did at the second time also, but missed somehow - like the image
itself at the first time) and told myself "no wonder it's nice, it's Sam's".

Seriously, Sam, from time to time you manage to surprise even more. Once
again you made something incredibly cool, like many times before (ie.
water bug).

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net