POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Pseudo IRTC - TINA CHeP Entries : Re: Pseudo IRTC - TINA CHeP Entries Server Time
2 May 2024 18:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pseudo IRTC - TINA CHeP Entries
From: St
Date: 5 Mar 2007 19:01:33
Message: <45ecaf5d$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> Bill Pragnell wrote:
>

>> Steve's "Tina entertains..."
>>

>> mid-eighties Russian computer-gamey ;-) but I have to say, I didn't
>> immediately notice that Tina is completely naked -
>
> The little strumpet!!!  I'd thought the leaves in her hair was a printed
> top.

      LOL!    :)

       Well, I thought I'd enter a little risque humour into a 3d image
scene Jim - and it worked! (I think). Yes, Tina is wearing nothing but a
rose held in her mouth, and a garter on her leg, teasing the PoV-boys as she
knows how best to do it. (She's a Dancer!)   ;)

  Anyway, I enjoyed making this scene, and I thank you (ALL) for your
constructive comments - really much appreciated.

    (And just like our friend Thomas, my comments coming soon).

       ~Steve~