POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 2 Opal rings : Re: 2 Opal rings Server Time
2 Jul 2024 03:12:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 Opal rings
From: St
Date: 27 Feb 2007 16:46:02
Message: <45e4a69a$1@news.povray.org>
Ok, I've got a flashing white light now. Cool!  :)

  This is with a part of Markus' code, but, I'm going to give Stephen's
answer a go for a different effect too.

  Working on it now in a new sample scene.

   Overall, my concept with this (rotating and lit carousel) animation, is
to get it as real as I can, but the main idea behind it is because I
couldn't find a decent vid on the 'net to illustrate a (proper) revolving
carousel. Maybe this will guide a few others if I can get it near ok.

    ~Steve~