POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray for geeks only? : Re: POV-Ray for geeks only? Server Time
19 May 2024 01:21:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray for geeks only?
From: Shay
Date: 27 Feb 2007 12:51:12
Message: <45e46f90$1@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> - Are you also using surface subdivision macros ?

No.

> Please explain a little more about your techniques.

Not much to tell. There's no magic bullet. No universal
round_corners_macro or expand_path_macro or anything like that.

When others give too much away or post wires, I often wish they hadn't.
As much as I'd like to brag, I don't want to spoil my image by giving
away more than I already have. It really is just modeled the same way a
person would model a tea pot. Nothing ground-breaking, just a lot of work.

 -Shay