POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : blended cells : blended cells Server Time
30 Apr 2024 09:22:26 EDT (-0400)
  blended cells
From: Tek
Date: 23 Feb 2007 00:48:17
Message: <45de8021@news.povray.org>
I've wanted to do this for ages but I could never figure out how. Then this
morning I woke up at 5am with a brain wave! So here it is, povray's cells
pattern with linear blending to create blurry cells!

Very useful if you want to use cells to choose between random patterns, but
you don't want to get hard edges between them.

Source in p.b.s-f

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'blendedcells1.jpg' (48 KB) Download 'blendedcells2.jpg' (32 KB) Download 'blendedcells3.jpg' (37 KB) Download 'blendedcells4.jpg' (42 KB) Download 'blendedcells5.jpg' (69 KB)

Preview of image 'blendedcells1.jpg'
blendedcells1.jpg

Preview of image 'blendedcells2.jpg'
blendedcells2.jpg