POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wide-screen orthographic camera? : Re: Wide-screen orthographic camera? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wide-screen orthographic camera?
From: Hugo
Date: 7 Feb 2007 12:50:43
Message: <45ca1173@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
  >   Not true. The size of the projection is still determined using the
> distance between location and look_at. Just try it if you don't believe me.

Hi Warp,
I did test it before my first post; perhaps we are talking about
different things. Here is my test scene:

// -w150 -h150
background { color rgb <1,1,1> }

sphere { 0, 1 }

#declare PositionZ = 10;
#declare LookAtZ = 0;

// change the above values at will, keeping
// PositionZ > 1
// and
// LookAtZ < PositionZ

camera {