POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Announcement: Moray acquired by POV-Ray; to be released as Open Source : Re: Announcement: Moray acquired by POV-Ray; to be released as Open Source Server Time
17 May 2024 07:52:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Announcement: Moray acquired by POV-Ray; to be released as Open Source
From: Arne Kleinophorst
Date: 2 Feb 2007 04:11:38
Message: <45c3004a$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen schrieb:
> "Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlDOTnet> wrote:
>> "Stephen" <mcavoysATaolDOTcom@> schreef in bericht
>>> Do you want to start a tribute?
>>>
>> Our earlier tribute just stopped along the way...:-(
>>
>> Thomas
>

> hungry. Why not let Marc do the basic fishbowl scene and anyone who wants
> to, can add a signature?

> Stephen

  Sounds like a good Idea to me, but maybe Povray.general is not the
right group for it?

Greets,
Arne

p.S. Thanks, Lutz, for letting your baby go. I have a registered version
of Moray since 1993 and even though i almost solely used it for hobby
reasons I've never felt the money wasted.

I hope to see a bright future for moray and hope you are still in the
boat with it.