POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Which code evaluate Math functions (ie: isosurfaces) ? : Re: Which code evaluate Math functions (ie: isosurfaces) ? Server Time
9 May 2024 10:51:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Which code evaluate Math functions (ie: isosurfaces) ?
From: Warp
Date: 31 Jan 2007 12:07:52
Message: <45c0cce8@news.povray.org>
> Warp and I have now multiple times explained things, and you keep repeating
> the same incorrect statements.

  I think it's commendable that someone is at least trying to develop
enhancements for POV-Ray. A civilized examination of the ideas and
problems involved might result in some new usable ideas. (And even if
not, at least it's a good way to understand how raytracing of isosurfaces
work.)
  Please don't shoot down people's enthusiasm. You and me have also been
young and ethusiastic at some point too.

--
                                                          - Warp