POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [bug] Very slow rendering : Re: [bug] Very slow rendering Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:14:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [bug] Very slow rendering
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 30 Jan 2007 05:42:09
Message: <45bf2101$1@news.povray.org>
William Peska wrote:
> Thanks for your deep insights. I think that it is a responsibility of
> the POV-Ray developers to figure out their bugs. I wasted enough time.
>
> William

The POV-Ray team has worked extremely hard for around 15 years to
provide you with a free tool.  I think you should be just a little more
grateful, especially since we're not really certain that the bug is in
POV-Ray rather than in your scene.

If it is really so important to you that this be resolved, a very simple
solution exists: Pay one (or all) of the POV-Ray developers enough money
that they can leave their day jobs and work on a solution for you.
Otherwise, you'll just have to wait for them to do it in their free time.

...Chambers