POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [bug] Very slow rendering : Re: [bug] Very slow rendering Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [bug] Very slow rendering
From: William Peska
Date: 29 Jan 2007 10:56:18
Message: <45be1922$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   People tried to help you and wrote about their ideas on the subject,
> and you thank them with sarcasm.

1. This is a bug report, not a request for help. I nowhere asked for
help in the two "[bug]" titled posts. I posted this post here because
povray.bugreports is moderated (so far my post titled "Very slow
rendering" from 26.1.2007 does not exist there).

2. There is only one on who I "thanked". So your statement is false.

 > With that kind of attitude you are only going to get people annoyed.

3. Have you considered the possibility that your answer "The source code
is there. Just implement it yourself." may also annoy?

William