POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : sun goes up : Re: sun goes up Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:58:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sun goes up
From: Ben Chambers
Date: 28 Jan 2007 23:30:30
Message: <45bd7866$1@news.povray.org>
That's amazing!

I've attempted to do the exact same thing (sunrise coloring via media),
but I've never been able to get it to look anywhere near as good as
yours does.

Out of curiosity, could you do some still frames at various clock
points, of different parts of the sky (ie, looking straight up, having
the sun behind you, etc).  One of the problems I found was that, not
only was it hard to get the sunrise to look good, but the coloring of
the rest of the sky tended to go a bit wacko as well (depending on the
media type I used).

...Chambers