POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
7 May 2024 11:37:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 23 Jan 2007 10:31:17
Message: <45b62a45@news.povray.org>
My own preference would be (but that's just my 2 cents):

- open a new thread in irtc.stills (or irtc.general? that ng doesn't seem to
be so alive...)
- post a call for answers in povray.general, povray.international, and on
the news.lightning-generator.org/povray.general (the french-speaking pov-ray
forum)
- ask people to give comments, voice concern, give suggestions
- ask them to give their relation to IRTC (winners, submitters, browsers),
although this would not be of prime importance in my view.
- after a suitable period of time, somebody could bundle all this in one
message and send it petition-like to Chris Cason, with a copy to the IRTC
admin.

To tell the truth, Hildur, I believe you have voiced very effectively the
concerns of a lot of people here. You are quite good at it, I think.

Thomas