POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : New topic? : Re: New topic? Server Time
7 May 2024 18:08:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New topic?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 23 Jan 2007 04:03:53
Message: <45b5cf79$1@news.povray.org>
Kjetil wrote:
> I suspect we'll need to take this up with the povray.org hosting team to get
> anywhere.

The POV-Team is (and has been for a long time) well aware of the situation.
However, note that hosting the site does not mean Chris Cason (POV-Team
server admin) can just "take away" IRTC from the current IRTC operators, or
take any other "quick" action. Basically, the issue is political, and I
strongly suspect that if you get a very sizable number of past IRTC
submitters (and in particular winners) to support your cause, you are most
likely to succeed.

I should point out that this is just my personal opinion as a POV-Team
member and that I actually never have been in contact with any IRTC admins
myself.

	Thorsten