POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No colors in editor window after crash : Re: No colors in editor window after crash Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:32:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No colors in editor window after crash
From: Alain
Date: 20 Jan 2007 11:53:43
Message: <45b24917$1@news.povray.org>
gerberc nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 20-01-2007 05:13:
> Dear Chris

> Thank you very much. I just sent you the registry trees by email. Hopefully
> I got the right address. If not please tell me.

> One more thing about the error: I can change the color scheme from black on
> white to white on black and back but not to the custom color scheme. May be
> that helps. Unfortunately I have no idea how the Windows registry works and
> therefore I'm afraid to make changes ...

> Best regards, Christoph

If you are afraid about editing your registry, DON'T change anything unless you
have precise instructions.
BEFORE changing anything, create a restore point! That way, if you screw up, you
can go back to the way it was before.
Export any key you are about to change. If you make a mistake, simply reimport
the .REG file created by the export to undo your changes.

--
Alain
"Sure, everyone's in favor of saving Hitler's brain, but when you put it into