POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Quick way to posit "old frame" as "new frame" in animation : Quick way to posit "old frame" as "new frame" in animation Server Time
17 May 2024 06:06:04 EDT (-0400)
  Quick way to posit "old frame" as "new frame" in animation
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 18 Jan 2007 22:49:36
Message: <45b03fd0@news.povray.org>
I'm making a big animation.  I used a special effect for the title sequence
that reeally bogs down the system, and I'm not going to change it again.

What's the quickest way to put image00x on your HDD as image00x of a new
render?  I may figure out the code, but with much pain and heartache.

I want to set up a situation where I have:

#switch (clock)
#range (0/180,5/180)
        #include "a_file_that_makes_frame00x of this anim be frame 00x of old
rendering.inc"
#break
#range (5.01/180)

        #include "a normal scene.inc"