POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows : Re: Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Post Scene Command shell out won't work in windows
From: Leroy
Date: 12 Mar 2007 22:26:38
Message: <45F627CB.6030304@joplin.com>
roger wrote:
> After the image rendering has finished I get in the povray main window two
> lines saying:
> POV-RAY is creating another process
> POV-RAY is creating another process
> and then Pov-Ray stops without starting the bat file. I've already try to
> change the call in the ini file to:
> Post_Scene_Command="c:RogerrenameFile.bat"
> Post_Scene_Command=command /C c:RogerrenameFile.bat
> without any success.
> I'm working in a Windows XP SP2 machine.

What version of POV do you use?
I had win98 with POV3.6
And had the same problem, never did get it right.
I tried every combination in the Post_Scene_Command statement
that I could think of. Tried moving my taget file into the same
directory as POV'exe.
  As last resort I even posted here. But no one seem to want to tackle
this problem.
Good Luck!
Have Fun!