POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Select large piece of text : Select large piece of text Server Time
18 May 2024 14:40:02 EDT (-0400)
  Select large piece of text
From: T  Jonckheere
Date: 27 Dec 2006 06:23:39
Message: <459257bb$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to select a large piece  of text in the editor  (*many*
pages at once)?  To use some of my macros, I often have to edit large meshes
(for example to remove the UV info), and doing so by scrolling the text with
the mouse is really slow and unconfortable. I would like to be able to put a
kind of mark at the position of the cursor, then go to the bottom of the
part to be selected  (e.g. using the scrollbar on the right - this is
quick), and then have all the text between there and the mark be selected. I
have not found this in the docs, so I wonder if there is a way to do it (or
something similar).

Thank you for your help

Thibaut