POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene : Re: 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene
From: Jonathan
Date: 19 Dec 2006 10:52:13
Message: <45880aad@news.povray.org>
Since everyone is throwing in their two cents: perhaps a seperate
disturbatable guide would be in order. Perhaps either a wiki of sorts could
be setup and contribute tutorials along a specific layout (to be
consistant). If the layout is designed carefully enough it maybe exportable
to a static html for offline viewing (or PDF/PS for printing). This will
definantly be someone of a project if taken up (my site don't have the
monthly bandwidth, and I currently don't have time to make the necessary
mods to the wiki software I have, at least in a timely manner), but I think
that it would solve the problem of where such documentation should go and be
an assit to the POV-Ray community. Just my two cents of course (maybe a
nickle).

Thanks,
Jonathan
red### [at] redmasqcomIdon't.like.being.spamed