POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SCC$ results announcement : Re: SCC$ results announcement Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:30:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SCC$ results announcement
From: Jim Charter
Date: 15 Dec 2006 07:25:04
Message: <45829420$1@news.povray.org>
Christoph Hormann wrote:

> BTW my personal favourite is #3 - not very spectacular but nicely
> designed and 'very raytraced'.

BTW, BTW my top pick was "The Groove"  I am truly sorry it got
overlooked.  I thought it was a gutsy, evocative, entry with a nice
retro feel.  Other entries were more this, more that, and there is
something about the design of "the Groove" which feels a little shakey,
but it was the one entry that had the power to transport me, and hold my
interest.