POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SCC$ results announcement : Re: SCC$ results announcement Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SCC$ results announcement
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 15 Dec 2006 06:30:52
Message: <4582876c$1@news.povray.org>
Paul Bourke schrieb:
> The results for the fourth round of the short competition are available here
>    http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/scc4/final/
> Congratulations to the winners! In particular Tekno who took out three of
> the top five places!

Congratulations to the winners!

How about the comments from professional artists you were planning to
have.  Did you have trouble finding people interested in reviewing the
images or is there a different reason why this has been cancelled?

BTW my personal favourite is #3 - not very spectacular but nicely
designed and 'very raytraced'.

-- Christoph