POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Infinity symbol : Re: Infinity symbol Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinity symbol
From: Nicolas George
Date: 12 Dec 2006 06:16:20
Message: <457e8f84$1@news.povray.org>
[off topic, but I did not start it:)]

Alain  wrote in message <457ddb33@news.povray.org>:
> You should always obfuscate your e-mail address.

Or not. The e-mail in my From: is valid, bot strangely, spambots seems to be
unable to see it, because although I use it on Usenet since several years, I
only got 5 spams through it last month, out of a total of almost 25000 spams
on my various addresses. Of course, the part after the dollar is not a valid
address; the administrator of the MX server tells me it produces a lot of
bounces.