POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : some simple stupid settings questions : Re: some simple stupid settings questions Server Time
31 Jul 2024 16:23:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some simple stupid settings questions
From: Alain
Date: 11 Dec 2006 17:18:33
Message: <457dd939$1@news.povray.org>
windwakr nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 2006-12-08 13:58:
> My registry was recently lost and all my povray settings are screwed up, and
> I dont remember how I did some things.

> 1. How do I make it not render the image when I open a .pov file
First, open POV-Ray. Now, open the scene file using the "Open" button.
> 2. how do I change the font size
Menu|Editor|Editor preferences(...)... (or Alt+enter)
Color/font tab
Change button.
You can change the used font, font style and font size.
> 3. When I have povray open and try to open a .pov it says,
> "only /edit and /render may be passed to previous instance".
Drag and drop the file in the window, or use the "Open" button.

--
Alain
Annoy the IRS: Fill out your tax form using binary