POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene : Re: 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 4 tips to improve a simple POV-Ray scene
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 8 Dec 2006 10:02:07
Message: <45797e6f@news.povray.org>

news: 45797309@news.povray.org...

> Strange. I suppose he has some artistic idea in his mind, but for me these
> photographs look just *amateurish*.

The tiny web resolution probably doesn't do justice to them. From other art
sites I see that the prints are almost 2 metres wide, so it's certainly
quite impressive to see them on a wall. The focal blur makes them look like
model miniatures, but the zones in focus show the tiny details (people, cars
etc.).

G.