POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short Code Competition judging : Re: Short Code Competition judging Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Short Code Competition judging
From: Olaf Doschke
Date: 6 Dec 2006 07:40:14
Message: <4576ba2e$1@news.povray.org>
As we're mostly giving 0 points to all but three entries,
I'd say 5,4,3 is still a too wide range of weighs.

Is that really the weight and the distance you would give
for your three favorites? I think it's even hard to pick
3, I like more of them. Then I'd give the three I pick
quite the same score rather 1.01, 1.0 and 0.99 or so,
so I'd opt for the nomral even wighed vote and
then make it a second round voting, if there is a tie
between 2 or more scenes.

Bye, Olaf.