POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : White elements in a model : Re: White elements in a model Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:27:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: White elements in a model
From: Alain
Date: 29 Nov 2006 06:09:01
Message: <456d6a4d$1@news.povray.org>
sitha nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 28/11/2006 22:59:
> Hi Everybody,
> I visualize a city by POV-ray specially using nodes and elements.

> In some building some white elements appear. I just picked up a building and
> located two elements. I just made pov file for those two elements as
> follows,

> texture_list {2,
>                texture{pigment{rgb<1,10,10>}}
Here the problem. Whenever the lighting is less than 1 or there is anything to
atenuate the colour, it will turn out as cyan. When it's fully lit, it apears as
white due to clipping.
A value of 1 means 100% intensity. You may want to divide your values:
pigment{rgb<1,10,10>/10}
>                texture{pigment{rgb<1,1,1>}}
To keep things proportional:
pigment{<rgb 0.1}