POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Organisation : Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:17:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation
From: John VanSickle
Date: 27 Nov 2006 23:29:11
Message: <456bbb17@news.povray.org>
Chris B wrote:

> Any ideas?

The objects section should be divided at least into semi-primitive
objects, which do simple-but-common CSGs, and final objects, which
represent actual things like chairs, tables, and so forth.

For instance, I have a macro which builds a cylinder that is chopped in
half along the center axis, since this is an extremely common CSG in my
work.  I also have a macro which takes a few parameters and builds a
window frame.  Different levels of completeness here.

Regards,
John