POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray standard include files : Re: povray standard include files Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:14:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray standard include files
From: Tek
Date: 15 Nov 2006 21:26:40
Message: <455bcc60$1@news.povray.org>
Texture competition sounds like a lot of fun, though I'm curious about your
definition of "texture", since my water's an isosurface. Of course, since
most CSG shapes can be built in isosurfaces, you could apply my water
"texture" to different objects...

Uh, anyway I'm debating the rules of a competition that doesn't actually
exist... so just ignore me :)

--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com