POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : My first PoV Anim! : Re: Version 2 Server Time
4 Jul 2024 00:05:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Version 2
From: St
Date: 15 Nov 2006 14:42:17
Message: <455b6d99$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks Zeger and How. That's great advice, both.

  You know, I spent about two hours early this morning looking at past IRTC
animations, (because I can now), and to be honest, I was gobsmacked by what
was there.

   One of my favourites is in the 'Unnecessarily Complicated Devices' round
of 2002, entitled: 'Brass and Steel' by Daniel Dresser:
http://www.irtc.org/anims/2002-04-15.html

    If I did that, I would be proud of myself. I have other favourites too.
:o)

      ~Steve~