POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to render scene from commandline ... : Re: How to render scene from commandline ... Server Time
3 May 2024 19:37:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to render scene from commandline ...
From: Alain
Date: 12 Nov 2006 11:03:52
Message: <455745e8@news.povray.org>
Olaf Doschke nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 12/11/2006 09:08:
> Hi,

> you can use commandline options with the
> windows pvengine.exe, eg
> pvengine.exe +Imy.pov will render my.pov.

> But the GUI will show up. Don't know if there is
> a command line switch to turn that off, if you
> need that.

> Bye, Olaf.
There is no switch to turn it off. You can download the source code of the unix
version, compile it with a windows compatible compiler and use that executable.
The unix version is command line only and don't include the editor.

--
Alain
Wanna be lonely? Get married.