POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Chris Young unwell : Re: Chris Young unwell Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Chris Young unwell
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 12 Nov 2006 08:16:07
Message: <45571e97$1@news.povray.org>
My best wishes and deep hopes that the current situation will not endure,
and that health comes back as soon as anyhow possible! Hopefully Chris got a
laptop to make the best of his time there? Or at least, some good books! I
bought the other day a book of a kind i usually don't read - and felt in
deep passion about it!

This book is compiled out of the travel logs of Mr. Foster, the writer of
Captain James Cook, and tells the story of all the voyages with the eyes of
a person living at that time! An amazing book. I would recommend it (but in
English language for you guys, of course).

Again, my best wishes and hopes,

Sven
A German in Jamaica
(not: an alien in New York)