POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Shadow artifacts in converted Daz models : Re: Shadow artifacts in converted Daz models Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:18:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shadow artifacts in converted Daz models
From: FlyerX
Date: 1 Nov 2006 23:54:35
Message: <45497a0b$1@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
>>   An image showing the problem could be of help.
>
> Yes, sorry, of course!
>
> http://www.infradead.org/~wmp/shadow_eg.jpg

Bill,

I quickly created a similar scene and could not reproduce.

See this image:

http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/files/DAZ_test.png

Can you tell me what type of lights did you use?

Does this problem occur with the default free Aiko skin?

What skin did you use? I may have it so I can test it here.

regards,

FlyerX