POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Imagemap sharing? : Re: Imagemap sharing? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imagemap sharing?
From: Alain
Date: 1 Nov 2006 21:25:59
Message: <45495737@news.povray.org>
Warp nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 29/10/2006 06:44:
> Alain <ele### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
>> Can you tell me HOW or WHY adding "hollow" to an object could affect how much
>> memory it use?

>   It doesn't. It's just the keyword which causes the weirdest confusions
> in people, for whatever reason.

I know that. I asked the question to Penelope20k, who, aparently is confused
about the keyword.
Maybe peoples expect it to, somehow, affect how the object is treated in CSG or
how it's get rendered, or that it may affect it's aspect.

--
Alain
WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy.