POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Testing real-time raytracing : Re: Testing real-time raytracing Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Testing real-time raytracing
From: Chris Cason
Date: 1 Nov 2006 08:22:05
Message: <45489f7d$1@news.povray.org>
StephenS wrote:
>>... Please report issues here.
> I don't have a webcam, but I can record from a TV signal, is this also
> supposed to work?

Eventually, yes;)

> I get a 'Failed to retrieve first pin interface for source 'Hauppauge WinTV PVR PCI
> II capture'  : 0x80004002

I also have issues with a TV device (I have a digital TV card), so probably I
am not doing something in the video capture code correctly. (Unfortunately
it's all COM-based, which makes it hard to tell what's going on some of the
time). I expect I will sort this out in due course.

-- Chris