POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Chris Young unwell : Chris Young unwell Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:15:04 EDT (-0400)
  Chris Young unwell
From: Chris Cason
Date: 31 Oct 2006 22:07:15
Message: <45480f63$1@news.povray.org>
Given Dan has dropped in to say hello I thought I'd also mention another name
many of the old-timers are familiar with: Chris Young, who was my predecessor
as team leader until he retired in 1999.

Chris is currently in intensive care after some fairly serious surgery (I am
told he is due to be moved to a standard bed in the next day or so). I think
it would be nice if some of those who appreciate his contribution to POV-Ray,
and who are in the US, could send him a card or a box of chocolates or some
such while he's still there (if all goes well he will be out early next week)

No room number yet, but here's the address:

  Chris E. Young
  St. Vincent Hospital
  2001 West 86th Street
  Indianapolis, IN 46260