POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Imagemap sharing? : Re: Imagemap sharing? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:21:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Imagemap sharing?
From: Penelope20k
Date: 27 Oct 2006 06:41:03
Message: <4541e23f@news.povray.org>
You must check these then ..

Avoid to call image_map when you are in a loop..
                 .... try to not read on Hard disk your image map by storing
it in a variable away from a loop

If you have multiple objects
 use #local statement for each object which will appear, or used one time ..
store your pigment and texture , by a #declare
#undef each not required elements..(if #local not possible)

HOLLOW your objects ...

else that the price to pay multiple textured object ...