POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Font and special character : Re: Font and special character Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Font and special character
From: Doctor John
Date: 18 Oct 2006 06:48:08
Message: <45360668$1@news.povray.org>
"Dav_shef" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4535f7daaf852f3c699678ae0@news.povray.org...
> Hi All,
>
> I want to put a text with 'delta' greek symbol in it.
> which font should I use for that ?
>
> Cheers
>
> Dav

Ant .ttf font you like that supports a Greek character set. Just make sure
that you point POV at its location explicitly when you include the .ttf file
(i.e. #include "/location/of/my/file/whatever.ttf" or if you're using
Windoze #include "C:\location\of\my\file\whatever.ttf"). You'll have work
out the character code yourself tho'

John

--
"Please refrain from fondling the nymphs and sprites
- it makes them giggly and skittish.