POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Short code competition number 4 : Re: Posting public WIPs Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:16:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Posting public WIPs
From: Tek
Date: 6 Oct 2006 01:49:55
Message: <4525ee83@news.povray.org>
I apologise for causing such controversy. I usually post my IRTC WIPs for
suggestions just to guage opinion on what people think of the work and I
have previously posted WIPs for earlier rounds of the SCC, it didn't occur
to me that this would be any different. I thought this was a perfect
opportunity to invite discussion of some syntactical trickery in POV, though
I grant you it does contravene the anonymity rule.

Why is it anonymous anyway? I doubt if anyone has a significant personal
bias.

Anyway, sorry if I've bent the rules, it wasn't my intention and I don't
believe it will gain me any advantage. I mostly just wanted to show off my
work :)
--
Tek
http://evilsuperbrain.com