POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animation Package : Re: Animation Package Server Time
1 Jun 2024 08:35:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Package
From: How Camp
Date: 5 Oct 2006 08:08:11
Message: <4524f5ab$1@news.povray.org>
"How Camp" <hac### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> Hmm, I'm having some trouble with this.

Oh, never mind.  Totally unintuitive, but it appears if you load the first
image in a series (test001.png - test100.png) then TMPGEnc automatically
figures out what to do.

Plus, I found the solution in a thread from last year just seconds after I
posted my question.  My searching skills need improvement.

Anyhow, sorry for the intrusion.

- Humbled How