POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoseRay & Linux : PoseRay & Linux Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:19:42 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay & Linux
From: FlyerX
Date: 27 Sep 2006 01:26:05
Message: <451a0b6d$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,

PoseRay 3.10.0 has been released with several bug fixes and numerous
changes.

More importantly it now runs in Linux using Wine. I prevented the OpenGL
bug in Wine by making PoseRay have a detached preview window. In Linux
PoseRay can call the local installation of POV-Ray for previews and
rendering just as it can in Windows.

I only tested this with Ubuntu 6.06 and Wine 0.9.21. Earlier versions of
Wine will not work well with PoseRay.

Site:
http://mysite.verizon.net/sfg0000/

enjoy,