POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : DVD image sizes : Re: DVD image sizes Server Time
1 Jun 2024 10:02:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DVD image sizes
From: Warp
Date: 25 Sep 2006 21:39:51
Message: <451884e7@news.povray.org>
Bryan Heit <bjh### [at] nospamucalgaryca> wrote:
> and if you do not manually enter the "right x*(4/3)"
> command into the camera you get a distorted image on the DVD

  That should be impossible because <1.33, 0, 0> is the default 'right'
for the camera setting when none is specified. Specifying it explicitly
doesn't change anything.

  Could you post an example code which shows the behaviour you are
describing? (IOW a scene which rendered without "right x*4/3" and
with a non-4/3 resolution gives a *different* result than when the
'right' line is added.)

  I can't think of any other camera parameters (except 'up') which would
affect its aspect ratio.

--
                                                          - Warp