POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What would it take to get focal blur fixed? : Re: What would it take to get focal blur fixed? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:15:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What would it take to get focal blur fixed?
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 24 Sep 2006 19:19:21
Message: <45171279$1@news.povray.org>
dkleckner wrote:

> Thanks for your quick feedback.
>
> I'm quite disappointed in the lack of interest in fixing the focal blur in
> the main release.

> I fail to see why it would be difficult

> If there really isn't any interest in fixing this, perhaps it would at least
> be possible to

I am in no way a member of the team.  I am just another POV-Ray user,
passing along some thoughts.

This is free software, developed by volunteers for over 15 years.  All
the trivial fixes were completed long ago.  The source code is available
to you if you need to make changes right away,  or you can just wait for
the next release, and see if it does what you want it to do.