POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : night vision (or similar) needed : Re: night vision (or similar) needed Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: night vision (or similar) needed
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 24 Sep 2006 17:10:38
Message: <4516f44e$1@news.povray.org>
Steven Borley wrote:
> Tim, Eero, and Alain, thank you so much.

Hey, that's what this group is for :). You're welcome.

> It has taken me some time to read through an understand your replies.  I
> didn't realise I could have light values that exceeded 1.0 - don't know but
> it just didn't occur to me.  First thing I did was to change my light source
> to...

Don't wonder, it actually took 2-3 years for me to find that out (no, I
didn't know about this newsserver back then either).

> I have still have some questions related to the original problem, but I'll
> take your advice and ask where I can also post the image files.

Like said, povray.binaries.images for the image and
povray.binaries.scene-files for the source.

--
Eero "Aero" Ahonen
   http://www.zbxt.net