POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Strange birds : Re: Strange birds Server Time
1 Jul 2024 03:42:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange birds
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 23 Sep 2006 16:01:51
Message: <451592af@news.povray.org>
RusHHouR wrote:
> mod...
> floor...?
>
> Well, the Nikias version worked perfect. (But Im sure he already knew that.)
> The bats fly around that tower like crazy! :D
>
> Thanks for your suggestions and help!

Well, I guess the floor-version is probably the best, as it's simple
subtraction. The while-version is a little clumsy in comparison. If you
ever want to become a programmer, use mod or floor. ;-)

(I'm a programmer, sort of. I'm more into theory and designing programms
than actually programming them, so that's why such clumsy solutions come
into my head.)

Regards,
Tim

--