POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Memory parse error : Re: Memory parse error Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:31:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Memory parse error
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 23 Aug 2006 13:01:45
Message: <44ec89f9$1@news.povray.org>

web.44e105283fb029be6e4d99c0@news.povray.org...

> That is good to know, thanks. Still how can I render this file without
> converting to a 64bit OS and motherboard??

It is very possible that your file may be simplified into something that
fits in memory.
For instance, if your file is a collection of triangle statements, each one
containing a texture statement, a search and replace in a text editor (or
Word...) can transform it into a much less memory-hungry mesh object.
triangle{... texture{...}}
triangle{... texture{...}}
triangle{... texture{...}}
triangle{... texture{...}}