POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real benefit of a 64 bit Pov binary on a 64 bit CPU in a 64 bit opsys? : Re: Real benefit of a 64 bit Pov binary on a 64 bit CPU in a 64 bit opsys? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real benefit of a 64 bit Pov binary on a 64 bit CPU in a 64 bit opsys?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Aug 2006 10:49:12
Message: <44d752e8$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> schreef in bericht

>  And then, when you don't have even the most basic information, you make
> all kinds of wrong assumptions, mistakes and, in the worst case, a fool
> of yourself.
>
>  Basic information is never useless.

That also is true. Except for the fool, as I believe that one should not
peremptorily offer advice about things one does not know anything about. But
asking questions or even making wrong assumptions is never foolish.

Still, I do not want to know how my car does what it does (I mean:
transporting me from A to B and back again)... :-)

Thomas