POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real benefit of a 64 bit Pov binary on a 64 bit CPU in a 64 bit opsys? : Re: Real benefit of a 64 bit Pov binary on a 64 bit CPU in a 64 bit opsys? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 08:20:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Real benefit of a 64 bit Pov binary on a 64 bit CPU in a 64 bit opsys?
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Aug 2006 03:11:51
Message: <44d6e7b7$1@news.povray.org>
"Warp" <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> schreef in bericht
> Thomas de Groot <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:
>> Well, just because I feel it is a waste of time for me.
>
>  Information is never a waste of time.

True. I agree. But if you lack the knowledge to appreciate particular
information, then it becomes random noise so to speak :-)

What I mean is that instead of spending (precious) time struggling through
information I do not really understand, I prefer to concentrate upon what I
need to do. Time is short...

Thomas